British Universities & Secondary Schools Achievement Tests
Findthe right school for you!
Beprepared for entry into TOP British schools
What are BUSSATs?
BUSSATs are the British Universities and Secondary Schools Achievement Tests which are used to measure the academic competency of pupilsand students seeking entry to a UK school or university.
BUSSATs areproficiency tests in:
- English Comprehension & Grammar
- Maths (at basic, advanced and super-advancedlevels)
- General Knowledge (History, Geography, Science,Current Affairs and Sport)
BUSSATs provide,for the first time, a standardised measure of international student and school achievement.
All questionsare multi-choice. There are over 250 questions across the three tests. Thetests, delivered in partnership with Pearson Vue, take around 2 hours in total.
- BUSSATs demonstrate an accurate level of your academic abilities to schools and colleges
- Have an official certification and accreditation which you carry with you throughout your academic life showing your progress at different stages.
- Receive an independent accreditation without the restriction of applying to any particular school or for it to be tied to anyspecific application process.
- Be positioned within a global ranking of students who sit the BUSSATs tests and get an independent measure of academic capacity.
Internationally Recognised Certificates
Each participant in BUSSATs will be awarded an internationally recognised certificate. Acollection of certificates over the duration of secondary school education will create an impressive CV for university admissions tutors and future employers.
Students taking BUSSATs tests across the course of their secondary schooling will gather an impressive array of certificates. These will serve to demonstrate to university admissions tutors and to future employers the consistent capabilities of the scholar as measured against an international standard.